HOME > about JNX
JNX, Japanese automotive Network eXchange, is a standard network for automotive industry in Japan, and to be launched in October 2000.
Benefit of JNX
Usually, automotive suppliers were required to have dedicated communication lines and terminals for each automobile manufacturer or business activity to have business with them, which made suppliers network very complicated and costly. JNX utilize a standard communication technology used by the Internet. This will help parts suppliers to connect and communicate with all automobile manufacturers with a single link and a single protocol. It will reduce communication and operation costs. JNX is designed as a reliable, secured, and high performance infrastructure for supply chain management, which will improve the information flow, and reduce the time to the market.
Features of JNXü@
- To establish a standard communication network, JNX has standardized legacy communication protocols into single communication protocol (TCP/IP) to build an open industrial extranet.
- High performance, reliable, and secured service is provided by Certified Service Providers. Those service levels is always monitored and managed by JNX overseer.
Main Activities of JNX Center
- JNX Center carries the role of JNX overseer, which maintains the network quality as a neutral organization.
- JNX Center invites and screens Internet service providers to be certified service providers.
- JNX Center holds user forums and seminars to introduce and share various information of JNX.
How to join JNX
Application is accepted through certified service providers (CSP).
For more information, please contact
Japan Automobile Research Institute
Jidosha Kaikan (NBF Tower), 12th Floor, 1-30, Shiba Daimon 1-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0012